!-- SKIN 100% CREATED BY UMMI SHAHIRAH.DONT EVER RIP MY CODES --!>
<_SpeakNow_
ViewHere

StoryMeThem


LittleDisclaimer

Hello Everyone,welcome to my wonderful land,fell free to navigate around..my name is fatin amalina..nice to meet u guys..b my buddies k!! :)


TalkWithMe

<
WIDTH:200
HEIGHT:100

SpeakByMe



ClapToThem
Tuesday 6 December 2011 | 09:42 | 0 panda
yeahhh!!!! i'm FREE now..that was like FREDOM to me..you know what??? i already finish my SPM exam..i so pround to myself  bcoz can answer all the quations very well..
the most important is..i'm not scholl girls anymore!! 
my school uniform n all my papers n my bookS will get burn soon..HAHAHAHA... :)
That was so awesome to me..!!
btw,however fun that i feel..its never can make my hurt feel good went i will miss all my friends..many memories that i will never can forgot from my mind.
first day  i attend to my school (smksi) with no friends..with don't know who there..after 5 years i stdy there..lot of students there be my friends..
so,i want thanks to all my friends bcoz make my life more happier..n i hope,u all still remember me however we have our own life..
thanks friends..


- LOVE U ALL SO MUCH !!! -


Older Post | Newer Post